July 23, 2013

Collection 18 | Unique Summer Show




1. Dress | 2. Ring | 3. Necklace | 4. Bracelet | 5. Bag

I don't often do fashion posts but this seemed fitting after my visit to Unique Summer Show the other weekend.  Unique LA is "The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 150 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community!"

See my visit to the last Unique LA.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous picks: I'd wear all this! Matter of fact, I just bought a very similar bag. The necklace is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bag is gorgeous right? They have other prints too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips