March 12, 2013

St. Patrick's Day 2013


Now that I am living with an American/Irishman, I thought it only fair that I dedicate this week's collection to St. Patrick's day (Sunday 17th March). I'm not sure what our plans are yet but we'll definitely do something in celebration.  An Irish movie marathon, a pint of Guinness and some beef stew with dumplings sounds like the perfect mellow Sunday to me. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1. Mojito Madness nail colour by Essie | 2. Fear of Desire nail colour by Essie | 3. Guinness print by An Inspired Image from Etsy | 4. Lucky clover necklace from Alex Monroe | 5. Jameson whiskey glasses by Bottle Rehab from Etsy | 6. Irish flag cushion by Mazizmuse from Etsy 
{images taken from seller's websites}


1 comment :

  1. Sounds like you two will have a great St. Patty's day for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips