January 07, 2013

Granny Square

After seeing some amazing crafting by my lovely friend Riannon and receiving two amazing scarves from Patrick's Mum/Mom, I have been inspired to have a dabble at crocheting.  And as far as I can tell, so far so good.

It took me a good few hours and many videos on YouTube to get an idea of the craft.  
One day, I will aim to make a whole blanket out of individual granny squares.  I'm thinking of setting myself a challenge to knit one granny square a week over the course of a year (in between other knitting projects) and then join them up to make a blanket.  I may have to crochet a few more to make it an even rectangular blanket though!  Ideally, I'd love to do a 365 day challenge.  But that might be asking a little too much :)

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips