January 28, 2013

Week 5_Recover


After a bout of the cold, I am starting to feel a little more human again. This week's task is based around "Recovery".

EAT WELL//SLEEP BETTER//EXERCISE

I have been putting off using the dance class voucher that Patrick got me for Your Neigbourhood Studio.  But with all the drinking and eating out (especially over the festive season) my body has decided now is the time.  I have set myself a challenge to do at least one class this week, if nothing else.

I am also in the process of knitting something for the birthday boy this month.  I am planning to cycle to the yarn shop and spend some time there during the day doing some secret knitting.  I am also hoping to pick up some helpful tips from the ladies that go there on a regular basis.  I overheard the other day that Meryl Streep used to come into the store, which made me smile.  I also overheard about a new knitting store Downtown called Gather DTLA, which I can't wait to head to!

We also have a table booked at Industriel this week as part of DineLA, a two week dining event where select restaurants across the city do prix fixe lunches and dinners at reasonable prices.  It's a good opportunity to try restaurants we haven't been to. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips